Major Reasons to Study MBA in Georgia
Georgia is quite famous for the vast educational opportunities it provides for international students. The affordability of their world-class education facilities is why people prefer continuing their higher education in Georgia. From intricate courses like MBBS to professional courses like MBA, everything has got a wide scope of plans to study in Georgia
MBA as a course provides immense opportunities to students who see themselves working in management positions of an organization. It is essential for students to consider all streamlined options for MBA in Georgia and opt for the best one that will comprehend their future career prospects.
Here we are to discuss the major reasons to study MBA in Georgia and the other criteria that have to be followed for obtaining MBA admission in Georgia.
Important Advantages of Pursuing an MBA in Georgia
Advantages automatically sync with the major reasons to study MBA in Georgia, which is why international students prefer Georgia for the MBA course. The advantages are:
- The curriculum curated by Georgian universities are keeping in mind the fluctuating economic conditions all over the world. Georgian universities provide a market-driven curriculum that optimizes your core niche area and provides updates on recent business or economic events in the world. By understanding the varied concepts of business administration, the universities also help in equipping their students with personal development.
- All the universities in Georgia are authorized by the Government. Therefore, the validity of the certificates provided by the universities is assured.
- With a very diverse study structure, the universities are able to assure placement for students as they are trained and equipped to deal with any of the obstacles or problems are thrown their way. The students will have unlimited opportunities from the big four’s too early stage startups which will enhance their career prospects.
- Affordable education is yet another major reason to study MBA in Georgia. It is the one-stop destination for higher education for international students. Good education within the budget is probably the USP of Georgian universities
- The culture and traditions of Georgia are welcoming and the local people are very cordial to the international students.
- By earning a Georgian MBA degree, you are going to understand every nuance of being a leader and how to lead your own pack. Leadership qualities are instilled through the curriculum into the students of MBA.
- MBA in Georgia is also ideal because the universities connect the present batch with their alumni batches and chances of finding a potential employer stand vast with this opportunity.
- The application process of Georgian universities is comparatively simpler when compared to other universities around the globe.
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBA in Georgia
The eligibility criteria to pursue MBA in Georgia are as follows:
- The candidates must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to apply for an MBA at the University of Georgia.
- A valid score of the TOEFL or IELTS is required to process the application to Georgian universities.
- Work experience is a relevant criterion for many of the major universities in Georgia. A minimum of two years of work experience is asked of students as the concepts that they learn in the MBA curriculum will be more approachable and achievable if the candidate has relevant real-world corporate experience.
- There might be other preferred qualifications that pertain to the requirements of that particular university. Every university website will give you detailed eligibility criteria they expect of their students.
Duration of the MBA Course in Georgia
Most of the MBA courses in Georgia have a duration of 22 months. The first year will be relative classroom studies whereas the last months of the second year will cater to internship programs where the students get an in-depth idea of experience with the relevant working environment.
Documents Required for MBA Admission in Georgia
- Duly filled out an online application form.
- Scanned image of the valid passport with the photograph.
- Class 11 and Class 12 mark sheets
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Any certificates related to extracurricular activities
- All other relevant documents have to be attested.
- Passport size photographs
Admission Requirements to Study for MBA in Georgia
- It is extremely necessary for the students who aspire to study MBA in Georgia to understand the various admission requirements put forward by the universities of Georgia.
- The admission application forms are available online for students to apply.
- The applications are available to apply in the months of August and September.
- The universities of Georgia expect the students to submit a business resumé that details their work experience and educational background in reverse chronological order ( the recent events to be given first preference).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- The universities in Georgia expect official transcripts from your previous attended degree with a detailed understanding of the credit hours of each subject analyzed.
- The international students should possess a bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent from a regionally accredited institution.
- The students are also required to have a GMAT or GRE score. A cut-off score is not mentioned. GMAT is better preferred than the GRE score.
- A 3.0 GPA is the minimum requirement for admission but you can also apply even if you do not have the minimum requirement.
- The latest score of TOEFL or IELTS is expected.
- Two essays. These essays are a way to share your perspectives and plans. One is mandatory and the other is optional.
- The application fee is to be given while submitting the application. The fee differs from university/college to university/college.
- All the relevant certificates have to be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
A confirmation letter will be sent by the college you have applied for post-checking the documents.
The students require a student visa in order to study MBA in Georgia. This visa will be issued by the authorities on arrival to the students. The students have to show the invitation letter from the college to process their visa application at the airport in Georgia.
Documents Required for Visa Application
- Visa Application Form
- Valid Passport
- Latest passport size photographs
- F-1 visa
- Letter of admission from the university
- Health check-up form.
Read to know: How to Get a Student Visa in Georgia